2013/05/20

Exercise

I'm going back to my M-W-F posting schedule. Trying to remember post on Sunday is ridiculous. Partially because I don't want to have to remember I have to write something. I'd rather let my mind go blank.

For the past week, I've found myself looking forward to the times I can go out and exercise, whether it be swimming, playing frisbee, or volleyball. These things make up such a small portion of my day, yet I want to go out and do those things more than anything else right now. I promised myself to go swimming at least twice a week, maybe more, if I get the chance. Frisbee's always set on Friday and Sunday. Volleyball is whenever my volleyball friend can come to to campus to visit.

It's amazing how these things, which I usually detest, can make my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment