2013/07/10

Should There Be Change?

I decided last night to dye my hair. I didn't know what color, but I wanted to. I eventually decided on dark auburn.

Except now I'm having second thoughts. If I dye my hair, it will damage it. Plus, the shade's not my usual hair color. My hair is dark brown. My thing is... Do I want to keep up with dyeing my hair? Not really. I like my original hair color. I want to be able to have it wash out eventually, so temporary dye is the way I want to go. But I don't know where to get it and have it not be spray on. The Smiths close to my place used to have temporary dye, but no longer. I wonder what I can do? I don't want to permanently change my hair nor do I want to have to wait to grow it out... I'm going to really have to look for temporary dye or my friend will be disappointed she won't be able to dye my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment