2014/01/29

WIP Wednesday #1- Blankets and Hats, oh my!

Welcome to the first WIP Wednesday! I feel like a lot of them are going to feature the same things over and over, just in various stages of completion. But without further ado, here are my WIPs of the week!

1. Florida Gator blanket

So my dad graduated from University of Florida. He loves them even though their football team sucked this year. Last year, I got the idea to make him a blanket with Alfred on it. I made my mom a Donald Duck blanket, so he deserved a blanket with something he loved. Good idea, right?

WRONG.

I started this last... May? June? Ravelry tells me May 1st. It's not even half-way finished. I don't have the TIME. Luckily, I'll have time this summer. I'm excited for that. 

2. Hexagon Flower Blanket


This was inspired by a blanket I had as a kid. The construction is way different, though. However, it's a fun and mindless project. It's going to need some serious blocking when it's done, though, as seen in the flower above.

3. N7 Beanie

Aaahhhh... my favorite project. Because it's Mass Effect inspired. I love Mass Effect. The third game screwed me up badly but it was so much fun. I made two beanies inspired by the series already, so this is the third in that trilogy of hats! I'm currently working on the stripe. I'm thinking the red's going to end after this row because it's becoming a lot bigger than I intended it to be. Let's see how it turns out! I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment