2014/05/26

Future Project Ideas

So I've been thinking about what I want to do for future projects. I feel like if I can design my own knitwear I don't have to rely so heavily on patterns. Of course, to design, I need to study what came before. If any of these ever come to fruition, it's probably because I studied how I make things before hand. Also, you can probably tell what I've been in geeking over for a while.

Mass Effect Jacket
It'd have an N7 stripe on the appropriate arm and a paragon/renegade symbol on the back. I know something like this already exists on the Bioware website. However, it doesn't have the paragon or renegade symbol on it. What if I wanted to declare what my Shepard is? Or what I am? 

The Winter Soldier Jacket
I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier last week and I am a fan of it. I'm a huge fan of Bucky Barnes, though. And after I got out of the theater I was talking with a friend about the mechanical arm. That arm is ridiculous to construct for cosplay purposes. I was thinking about making a jacket similar to it, with the left sleeve looking like Bucky's arm.

Captain America Jacket
Okay, I like Captain America too. Not so much, but his ideals are nice. At least as they're portrayed in the movies. I haven't read the comics much. So I was thinking I maybe be able to eventually make a Captain America-inspired jacket, based off of the first movie's costume.

Black Widow Jacket + The Hulk Jacket
I also like Black Widow and the Hulk. Enough said. 

Divergent Factions
I am a huge fan of the Divergent books, and the movie made me want to create pieces for each of them that would look and feel like something that belongs in each faction. This should be an interesting challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment