2010/11/02

Derp derp

Here I am! This is Jess!

Tensai is the Japanese word for 'genius', when it's written like this: 天才.

I'm a writing nerd who's trying to survive NaNoWriMo again this year. Why am I doing it? Because it's fun and helps me write stories I'd never get around to writing otherwise. Clearly, I'm procrastinating now. I'm 200 words shy of today's goal of roughly 3,330 words. :3 I can type pretty fast, so those will be gone in no time!

I love to write, and although I won't share what I write, I'll talk about ideas every once in a wile. I'm also an avid reader, so I'll be talking about books, too!

And I love to crochet, so I'll be posting what I'm working on here, with a link to the original pattern. I'll probably come up with my own eventually (eventually being whenever the heck I feel like it). But I work with mostly amigurumi. Very rarely do I do something that I can wear. I end up not liking it, so I tend not to do those. But blankets and scarves I like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment