2010/11/03

Requests?

I consider this a milestone for myself. After months of being unable to take requests, I'm back to doing it. This time around, I have to ask them to pay me a little, because I can't keep buying yarn for projects then realize I'm slowly killing my wallet. It won't be ridiculously expensive, but reasonably priced, depending on the item they want made. I'm fine with crochet or knitting, so it's all good!

My best friend, Brittany, wants a normal scarf with a fox head on one end and a tail on the other. That could cost her a little bit, simply because of the head and tail. >.< Another friend, Damien, wants two scarves. She wants the Finnish flag on one for herself, and a Swedish flag on the other for her girlfriend. Damien's girlfriend is great, so I don't mind making it for Damien to give to her. If you've seen/heard of Hetalia, you've heard of the SuFin pairing. Damien cosplays Finland, and her girlfriend is Su-san. They're so cute! >w< That's why this makes sense to me. XD

But yes. o3o I'm excited to going back to doing requests. Woooo~ I feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment