2013/01/21

30 Day Food Challenges

I've decided to try out some different 'diets,' for lack of a better term, over the next few months. Or possibly year. There are a lot of diets I want to try out. For 30 days (or the duration of the month), I've got to stick to that diet. I'll be blogging about my experiences and doing some research into each. At the end of my month, I'll reflect back on how this diet affected me. This will be a very fun thing for me to try! I'm excited to do it.

The diets I've come up with so far are (not in this particular order):

  • Pescetarian- vegetarian with the exception of seafood
  • Vegetarian
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-free
  • Paleo diet
  • Sugar diet (no sugar in the first three ingredients of food-sugar in recipes confined to a maximum of a cup)
  • Sugar diet (no sugar whatsoever)
I'm almost positive that the second variation of the sugar diet will kick my butt. Still! It will be fun to try. If I fail, I fail and I'll let readers know. But let's see how this goes, shall we? 

First up, for the month of February: Vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment