2013/01/14

School is killing me!

Seventeen credit hours is something that's considered suicidal among college students. Guess who's got seventeen credit hours? This girl! I have a ton of reading to do (one night included 50+ pages of reading. On a computer.), a ton of big projects (three are looming on the horizon!), and lots of knowledge to consume (Japanese and linguistics). Add volunteer work, and you've got the recipe for a very, very busy and stressed out college student just trying to keep up the good grades.

I apologize if I don't post recipes or meaningful knitting/crochet posts in the next few weeks. I'm waiting until my current ESL student takes her citizenship test to halt volunteer work, and that's going to take up some time. My posts can only be quips on some days because of the sheer amount of work I've got.

Thank you for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment