2014/06/11

My brother's graduating tomorrow

From HIGH SCHOOL.

And then he'll be coming up to college about an hour and a half away from where I am. I get to visit him on occasion. I'm going to be really busy with 18 credit hours, potentially two clubs, potential research, and a job. Two of those classes are online, though, so we'll see how it'll go. If all else fails, I am dropping one of the classes before it impacts my grades. 

Right now I'm making the From Afar scarf by Caitlin ffrench. I like her triangle scarves/shawl designs a lot, and I need something to wear to Ricky's graduation that isn't a  faintly pink cardigan because I accidentally washed a bright red dress with a white cardigan. Oops. After that, I'll be working on the White Russian skirt. I found an extra ball of cotton yarn in the color I was using- totally didn't know I had it! So I get to continue that project. 

In addition to all of that, it's father's day this weekend and I get to chill with my dad! It'll be fun. I'm contemplating getting him a Kindle Fire. He mentioned how he'd take my Kindle if I wanted a new one, but I'm perfectly content with my old 2nd gen Kindle (it's old. Pre-internet browsing for kindles). It'd give him something else to do beside watch TV, he said. So I'm thinking it'd be a good idea for him. I just got to get my brothers and my mom in on it. Otherwise, I'll pay for the whole thing myself. He deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment