2014/06/09

Two Weeks!

I'm going to be in Japan in two weeks, for two weeks! Lots of two weeks stuff. I'm really excited for it. I'm staying in Tokyo, Takaoka (near Toyama), and Kanazawa. In Tokyo I'll be hanging out with my friends a lot, in Takaoka I'll be conversing with my grandmother (who understands no English so it's a speaking challenge!) and helping out at a middle school, and meeting with friends in Kanazawa and exploring that city more. I'm bringing my good camera so I'm hoping for some quality pictures to share!

In the mean time, I'm working (a lot...), crafting, and looking through various handpainted yarns to make myself feel better. Next week (the week before I go to Japan), I'm working just over 37 hours. I have no break. Seriously, my break is this weekend when I go home. I was supposed to have Saturday off (I leave Sunday), but lo and behold I end up taking someone else's shift because "I need the money." All of Saturday that isn't me working will be me preparing to go to Japan. Alone. Likely exhausted and needing some R&R and not getting it until Japan (kind of) and when I go back home to Vegas after Japan (a whole month without doing anything? HEAVEN).

No comments:

Post a Comment