2014/11/16

Second-hand excitement

There are quite a few games being released on November, and I've got second-hand excitement for at least three- Dragon Age Inquisition, Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and Smash Bros for the Wii U. Now, I can't get Smash Bros due to a lack of the Wii U. But I'm still excited because that means I can go to my friend's house and play it. Although that excitement tends to be dampened by the fact I actually get beat very badly against anyone other than AIs.

But the Pokemon games, I became excited for once I realized I could switch the language for the game. I have a thing about playing Pokemon in Japanese. Now I want it so I can play it. It's also for nostalgia's sake- I loved Pokemon Ruby. Guess which one I'm getting?

And finally, Dragon Age. That one is slightly more my excitement than my friends' excitement rubbing off on me, but I'm not getting it for a while because I still need to beat Dragon Age: Origins and start and beat Dragon Age 2. I like to play games in order. However, it should be really fun! It looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment