2012/10/24

It's definitely becoming winter

The view from my dorm room

Yesterday, it was all rainy and cold. Luckily, I have all these winter coats, so I'm prepared! This is proving to be a very interesting experience for me. Being in a place where it's already cold and snowing... So far? It's fantastic. That's my judgment!

I also made myself dinner tonight. Could've eaten leftover pasta (which I really need to do), but I was in the mood for something more familiar. Like omelet rice! For those who don't know, it's ketchup rice with an egg wrapped around it. It's not that difficult to make- the most difficult part is getting the egg to wrap neatly. I still can't do it properly. I'll post up my recipe for omelet rice when I actually take pictures of the process and bother to get accurate measurements. So far, I've been guesstimating on almost everything I make, and it turns out pretty good! There are usually lots of leftovers, but that's a good thing for me. I don't have to cook so often. 

Yummy! This is going to become my signature dish. I make it that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment