2015/01/19

Busy Monday Nights

When I get home from my friend's house and food shopping, I'm going to be busy preparing for my Tuesday. I can't wait for my Tuesdays to calm down, which they will... after tomorrow. But tomorrow I've got to prepare breakfast for when I wake up really early in the morning, and then prepare 2 snacks and lunch because I've got classes and then a doctor's appointment all the way up until about 2 or so, and I won't have any time to relax. After tomorrow, I don't have to prepare the lunches anymore. But still. Busy! And that's not counting any homework I get assigned tomorrow and working out for an hour.

Sometimes I wish I weren't so busy, but then I'd be bored. I'd probably be less stressed though.

Speaking of stress, I have to work on my thesis when I get home, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment