2015/01/12

First Day of Classes

Everything is going splendidly. Kind of. I'm trying to access one of my online classes and the class list isn't loading in my Canvas. So I either need to do that after work and class, or I need to call someone and say, "Hey, my classes aren't loading and I need to see my homework for my nutrition class. Thaaaaaanks."

Maybe I need to give it a break. This gives me 40 minutes to screw around until I need to go to work. So I'll spend some of that time eating, some of that time blogging (here I am!) and some of that time getting ready for the first day at my new job at the new building. It's going to be a learning experience.

My only class today is 3 hours long. I love the teacher, but I'm curious to know how I'm going to survive a 3 hour long class. The last time I took one, I was bored I stopped paying attention and played around on my computer. No such luck with this class because the teacher doesn't like people having laptops or cellphones out. Soooo we'll see. I may bring my notebook so I can work on my story if I get too bored. Or I'll doodle in the margins of my notes. Either way, I know my attention is going to wander until I bring in some knitting/crocheting stuff. That usually helps me focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment