2015/01/16

Exercise

So I've been going to the gym every day this week (except for Monday- my break days) and so far it's been a bit stressful simply because of the fact that I've been busy almost every day this week so I don't have time to do homework. I should definitely be prioritizing homework, but I'm waiting on another textbook to get here so I can start on a group project due in about 3 weeks and all that. I'm glad for my no-class Fridays and doing absolutely nothing most Saturdays and Sunday days. I'm waiting eagerly for the first two weeks of school to be over because then I don't have to work all day on Sunday the 24th or Wednesdays anymore! So I can go work out any time during the day on Wednesdays and do homework Wednesday afternoons too! I'm very excited for living back on campus though. I can do a lot of stuff now. Which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment