2015/01/23

It will be a busy weekend

HELLO HELLO EVERYBODY. I'm going to quickly update you on how crazy my weekend is going to be before I head to bed!

So, what's happening tomorrow is I get to wake up early (7-ish) and get ready for my day. Then I get to go bouldering at the brand new facility with a friend, and then I work shortly after! And then we've got to move the bulkhead... I hate moving it. It takes so much time. But then after, I get to relax. Play some video games. Be a little productive. You know, those things. And on Sunday, I wake up at 8-ish, then work as a manager until 4, and then quickly do laundry, talk to the wonderful Nate, and make myself some food. And prepare food for Monday because I'm going to see if I can get Monday-Thursday to be my "early days" (Monday is a bit of an ease-in for Tuesday-Thursday).

I can't wait until next weekend. I can sleep in more.... I'm so tired and I just want to curl up in bed with absolutely nothing to do but play video games. Unfortunately that's not going to happen anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment